The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC)
ICPC is a government agency whose mandate in summary is to prohibit and prescribe punishment for corrupt practices and other related offences.
The Commission is empowered by the Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act 2000 (Act 2000) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In 2021, the official website of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission was given a redesign.
The redesign put many elements into consideration with the need to make as much information available as possible and not compromise user experience.
- Improve the User Interface and overall User experience
- Develop and improve the existing Content Management System
- Improved Downloads Mangement
- Integration of Infographics
- Increase Security on the Website
- Easy access to State Offices’ Information
- Social Media Integration
- An appealing, yet useful overall user experience
- Development of a Wanted Persons Manager – to easily manage data on Wanted Persons
- Optimization of the Posts and the Theme
- Integration of Analytics
- Improved Security on the website
- Improved Content Display
- Downloads Mangement Restructured
- Integration of FoI and Special Projects
The result was a website that ranked first in the ranking of government websites for 2021/2022 by the Bureau of Public Service Reforms.