This is a question I get so often when someone approaches me after knowing what I’m capable of!
So how much does a car cost?
So this is my usual response. Then I hear, ermmm… it depends on the type of car…. Usually, by this time, my point has been made. So I begin to ask basic questions to better understand the business/organization and what their requirements are.
Here are a few basic questions.
- What do you hope to achieve with this website?
- Who are the intended audience?
- What kind of interactions (feedback, information) do you want to have with the visitors
- What’s your budget? Yes, I ask.
- What’s your delivery timeline?
Other questions usually come up from these questions. So by now I have an idea of what kind of ‘car‘ the user wants and I can place a figure on an estimate.
In general, each project is unique – even when you say ‘e-commerce’. An understanding of what’s required is vital to estimating the cost and delivering the desired result.
Talk to us and let’s get your next project started.